Electrical tape is also known as insulating tape. It’s used to insulate materials (namely, electrical wires) that conduct electricity.
Electrical tape is generally made from pressure-sensitive materials that stop electrical current.
The Best Electrical Tape for 2020
Our favorite Electrical Tape...
- 6 rolls of 3/4 inch by 66 feet black electrical tape; ideal for contractors professional and industrial applications as well as DIYers hobbyists and home use; 6 individually wrapped rolls store easily and maintains freshness
- Premium quality vinyl 7 mil thickness provides superior adhesion while insulating and protecting. Heavy duty, reliable and tough
- Cambridge electrical tape is flame retardant and lead free; usable for cold weather temperatures; resistant to sun water oil acids alkalis and corrosive chemicals
- Rated for outdoor and indoor use; temperature rating from minus 10°C (14°F) to 80°C (176°F); Suitable for use at no more than 600 volts as primary insulation; UL and CSA listed for consumer confidence adding peace of mind to safety and quality concerns
- Cambridge performance driven and high quality products are preferred by industry leaders
- HIGHEST QUALITY PVC ELECTRIC TAPE: Each electric tape in this 10 Pack is made from heavy-duty, industrial-grade PVC and is flame retardant, resistant to acids, alkalis, UV, oil, abrasion, and moisture. They have a sticky rubber resin that offers superior adhesive qualities and is UL certified too.
- PERFECT FOR ALL KINDS OF ELECTRICAL WIRING: Whether you are a professional electrician, engineer, or a DIY’er, this electrical tape is just what you need. It is ideal for all wiring projects and repairs including spliced wires, cable insulation, wire bundling, and more. It is the best all-around household PVC tape.
- 600V, 80 DEGREES MAX RATING: TradeGear’s flame retardant PVC electrical tape is rated for a maximum of 600 Volt operating voltage, and 80 °C (176 °F) operating temperature. This is well within most domestic and industrial ranges, making it completely safe for all uses.
- EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY: Every purchase you make gets you a pack of 10 multi-colored electrical tapes. Each tape measures 60 feet by ¾ inches and is 7 mm thick. Each pack includes a Black, Red, White, Green, Gray, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Brown, Blue tape.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: You are guaranteed premium quality every time you buy from us. We are always dedicated to offering nothing but the best. If by any chance you are not pleased with your purchase, please let us know and we’ll offer a full money-back guarantee. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
- The tape's pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and a durable PVC backing provide great protection
- Stands up to the elements: from UV rays and moisture to alkalis, acids and corrosion
- Tape dimensions: 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil
- Black tape works great with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds
- Operates in temperatures ranging from 0 to 221 degrees F (-18 to 105 degrees C)
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Certification】7 mils commercial grade tape，Pass UL listed / CSA Certification / ROHS standards.
- 【All Weather Use & Multipurpose Function】Apply to Spliced wire, Cable Insulation, Wire Bundling, and keep all-weather durability.
- 【Convenient & Reliability】Guarantee wires well insulating and protecting, Highly flexible, stretchy and conformable.
- 【Stable Performance】 Rated for temperatures between 14℉(-10°C) to 176℉(80 °C) and 600 Volts operating voltage .
- 【Flame Retardant & Waterproof 】Professional industrial grade Flame Retardant PVC material with high sticky rubber resin.
- Will not melt up to 260°C (500°F)
- Remains flexible to -50°C (-60°F)
- Tensile strength of 700+PSI
- Insulates to 400 volts/mil
- Resists weathering
For a complete selection of Electrical Tape and more, shop the Electrical Department at Amazon.com.