There are lots of things that are out of your control like the weather, the oil price or the traffic in your area. Messy cords are an exemption though. Those annoying cables under your desk, cords bursting out behind your TV or your tangling headphones wires can easily be organized and tidied up.
You don’t have to spend a lot of effort and money to sort these electrical cords. There are an array of affordable products available, such as organizers or cable ties, to keep them manageable. For just a few bucks, you can finally indulge on your best-loved music on Spotify or enjoy your favorite show on Netflix without dealing with distracting wire spaghetti.
When shopping for electrical cord management solutions, you’ll want to be sure to keep an eye out for these essential features.
- Durable: Cables themselves are sturdy, so it is essential to find products that aren’t pushovers when it comes to quality. Ensure that the items you are getting will never break, tear or fade quickly when used. Remember to purchase items that can defy the effects of time!
- Ease of Use: Look for products that are easy to use or install. Some items can be used with few simple steps; others will already function will a simple snap!
- Functionality: While there are products that are versatile or can do it all, there are ones who have specific features. Make sure to assess your situation and pick an item that would fit your particular needs.
We’ve done the research and read hundreds of customer reviews to bring you our curated list of the top 10 electrical cord management solutions.
Our Top 10 Electrical Cord Management Solutions: a Deep Dive
#1: New ProMaster PREMIUM 120″ Cable Management Sleeve (Editor’s Choice!)
Being an improved version of an already great item quickly tells why the
New ProMaster PREMIUM 120″ Cable Management Sleeve tops this list. This high-quality cord sleeve is easy-to-install, portable and can be used on a variety of applications. You can quickly turn the tangled mess of wires behind your TV or workstation to an organized and tidy set of cords!
- Fully adjustable
- Easy to install
- Can be used for many different purposes
- Made with premium quality
- Reversible, either black or white
Customers are superbly satisfied with the quality of the New ProMaster PREMIUM 120″ Cable Management Sleeve. Reviews say that the Velcro system is well done, highly durable and doesn’t come off quickly. Plus, people enjoy how simple it works in managing used-to-be messy cables!Check Price on Amazon.com
#2: D-Line White Cable Raceway On-Wall Cord Cover
If you are looking for a stylish and subtle way to hide cords, wires, and cables in your home, the easy-to-install D-Line White Cable Raceway On-Wall Cord Cover will do that for you. You can choose from a variety of colors to help it blend in your home. If you have a unique taste for colors, don’t worry as you can paint it for a personalized finish!
- Available in multiple colors
- Easy to install
- It has a one-piece latch design
- It’s self-adhesive backing firmly holds cords in place
- Produced from high-grade PVC
People who bought the D-Line White Cable Raceway On-Wall Cord Cover love how easily it can be cut and how simple they can pop any cord in and out as needed. Customers say that it provides a clean look. However, while it’s great that it has a super strong adhesive, it may be hard to remove and may strip some paint out of your wall.Check Price on Amazon.com
#3: Baskiss Cable Clips Cord Management Organizer
A practical solution to your cable woes, the Baskiss Cable Clips Cord Management Organizer can help you manage seven wires in one single clip! It works in almost all surfaces, and you can use it wherever you need it. Cords can be easily placed or removed on the organizer keeping them organized and saving you a reasonable amount of time.
- Made from high-grade silicon material
- Can hold multiple cables at a time
- Works in all surface such as wood, plastic or glass
- Its adhesive is easy to use
- Cords can easily be placed on the item
What customers love about the Baskiss Cable Clips Cord Management Organizer is the fact that it is handy. They had an easy time managing their cables behind their TVs, on the floor or their desks. Though, the general claim about the item is that it can fall off and may be hard to stick again.
#4: BELUGA Cable Clips
Tidy of your cords with the BELUGA Cable Clips! It can be used on almost all surfaces such as your desk, table, cabinet, wall, floor or any other flat surface. The clips are suitable for a wide range of cables; you will no longer have any problems keeping them organized!
- The package contains eight pieces
- Can be used various types of wires
- Can be used on almost all surfaces
- Made of eco-friendly material
- Easy to use
Reviews say that the BELUGA Cable Clips hold cables firmly in place. People love how good it works in managing their cables in their homes and offices. However, customers say that you need to be sure where you want to place as it is hard to remove and may leave some adhesive once unfastened.Check Price on Amazon.com
#5: Rustark Adjustable Self-Adhesive Nylon Cable Straps
The Rustark Adjustable Self-Adhesive Nylon Cable Straps is a good helper in eliminating wire clutter in your home. It ties up messy cables and comes with a convenient zipper design allows you to remove or add wires when necessary. The straps have self-adhesive pads you can easily install it on any flat surface in your home!
- Has a great zipper design
- Made with premium nylon material
- Odorless and non-toxic
- Can be used for a variety of applications
- Can withstand high mechanical strength
People who bought the Rustark Adjustable Self-Adhesive Nylon Cable Straps love how perfectly it secures their cable strips. It’s an added benefit for them that the strap is easy to unfasten to reposition cables. While there are claims that the adhesive is not too strong, they say that it can easily be solved by screwing the straps instead.Check Price on Amazon.com
#6: VELCRO Brand ONE WRAP Thin Ties
Conquer any wired clutter using these well-trusted VELCRO Brand ONE WRAP Thin Ties. You can easily strap them to your headphone cables or charger cords to give them a neat and secure hold. The ties are highly-durable and reusable, and you no longer have to deal with messy wires in your home!
- Can be reused and adjusted when needed
- Easy to use
- Firmly secured cables
- Can be used safely both indoors and outdoors
- The brand is trusted by network centers across the globe
Customers love how the VELCRO Brand ONE WRAP Thin Ties gets the job done at an affordable price. Reviews say that it is easy to apply and remove. It’s also a great thing for them that the ties do not cause damage to the cords or cables.Check Price on Amazon.com
#7: XCC Reusable Fastening Cable Ties
A fun way to keep cabled bundled the way you want them is by using these colorful XCC Reusable Fastening Cable Ties. You can keep your cords tidy by merely wrapping and securing them up. Made from premium microfiber cloth, it can be used on your computer cables, USB cables, mobile phone cables, or any other cords you can name.
- Made from high-grade microfiber cloth
- Highly-elastic, durable and reusable
- Comes in assorted colors
- Can be used on a variety of wires
- The brand is known for high-quality, innovative products
Common reviews say that the XCC Reusable Fastening Cable Ties work exceptionally well and doesn’t unfasten quickly. People love that it comes in a variety of colors. They can use it for labeling or assigning colors to their personal devices.Check Price on Amazon.com
#8: Akwox Wooden Cable Organizer
If you are someone who’s looking for an eco-friendly item to manage your cables, the Akwox Wooden Cable Organizer is here for you. This stylish organizer is made from natural wood, and you can use it to hold five cables. It works well with a variety of wires and is easy to set up using its self-adhesive backing.
- Eco-friendly and highly-durable.
- Elegantly-made from natural wood.
- Provides more flexible experience for managing your cables
- Suitable for almost all surfaces.
- Easy to use
What people love about this Akwox Wooden Cable Organizer is how it perfectly blends on wooden desks giving them an elegant way to manage their cables. Review claim that the adhesive is strong enough and can support good enough of weight. The downfall of this wooden organizer is that the edges may be rough and may damage cables.Check Price on Amazon.com
#9: Bayco KW-110 Cord Storage Reel
When dealing with longer length of cables, Bayco KW-110 Cord Storage Reel will get the job done for you. It can hold up to a 100-feet of cord which can quickly be done using its center spin handle. The reel is made of heavy-duty impact resistant plastic making it suitable for a variety of applications in and outside your home.
- Durable and tested for the toughest situations
- Made from high-quality materials
- Can be used for outdoor, tactical and recreational levels.
- Comes in an easy-to-notice orange color
- Can hold up to 100-feet
People who brought the Bayco KW-110 Cord Storage Reel like how faster and convenient it is to wrap the cables. They use it for a variety of wires even on kite lines. However, there are claims that the handle may come off and needs to be fastened back.Check Price on Amazon.com
#10: SUNFICON Magnetic Cable Clips
Keep your headphone cables or charger cords tangle-free using these SUNFICON Magnetic Cable Clips. The clips can securely hold your wires using its two heavy-duty built-in magnets. Just unclip, wrap them around your desired cables, and you’re all set!
- Comes with easy-to-find bright colors
- Can be used on a variety of applications
- Portable and lightweight
- Safe to use in a wide range of cables
Customers generally love the colors of the SUNFICON Magnetic Cable Clips. However, reviews claim that it doesn’t withstand a stronger amount of pressure. It can only hold up to 2-3 thin cords.Check Price on Amazon.com
Electrical cords management should no longer be a hard task. There are an array of items you can purchase to help you manage those cables. When buying such products, remember to pick items that are durable, easy to use and will suit your needs. That way you maximize the bucks you’ve spent while effectively keeping the clutter away. The New ProMaster PREMIUM 120″ Cable Management Sleeve is the first thing you should get if you want to organize those annoying and messy cords quickly. The sleeve is made from high-quality material for long term use. It is easy-to-install, you can fix manage your cables in a snap. Plus, it is versatile you can use it anywhere in your home!